Founded in 1796 and received its royal charter in 1964, University of Strathclyde is public research institution and second-oldest university located in Glasgow, Scotland. It holds a repute as the first technological university in the United Kingdom. Amidst the Covid-19 crisis, the University of Strathclyde has established a funding scheme to assist outstanding students. The motive of the funding is to assist students in meeting essential needs during the pandemic response to Covid-19. Applications to this funding is open to students at all study degree levels including Undergraduate, Taught Postgraduate and Research students respectively.
Host University: University of Strathclyde, Scotland
Degree Level: Undergraduates, Taught Postgraduates & Research students
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- The fund award is open to eligible students.
- It is open to any subject offered by the university.
- Interested candidate must hold their previous degree certificate
- Applicants with financial hardship due to the current Covid-19 pandemic; and
- Prospective applicant must exhibit need for funding in Statement of intent.
- Official transcript from previous academic institution
- Notarized copy of Bank statement
- Data page of your international passport
- a copy of sponsor letter/award a
- Letter of intent
- Confirmation of any funding such as scholarship or statutory funding.
How to apply
Applicants are to complete a Financial Support Funds application Form and ensure to submit it along with the listed documents.