Brief Scholarship Description
Outstanding international graduates from developing countries are called to apply for University of Adelaide Scholarship who wish commence their Masters or Doctorate degree studies. This scholarship awards is available in all Discipline offered in the university. The beneficiaries will gain a fully funded offer which covers full tuition fee, living cost, provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy, plus relocation and publication expenses
Scholarship Host: University of Adelaide, Australia
Scholarship level: Postgraduate studies
Scholarship Worth: AUD28,092
Eligible Courses to apply for: Courses offered at the University
Candidate Eligibility: International students
Tuition Waiver: Full tuition fee waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for 2 years(Master degree) and up to 3 years for a PhD.
Allowance: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,092 per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with grounds for extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. Additionally provisions are also made for publication expenses.
Insurance: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) World care policy.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Master’s and PhD Scholarships at University of Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), Australia;
- Must be international students who intend to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide. Applicants still awaiting the result of their Australian permanent residency application can apply.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and the citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Students who have already commenced the degree are not eligible .
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree or, if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
- Provisions are not made for Successful recipients to defer the award. Therefore beneficiaries must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered.
- A student who apply for the scholarship must not have held offer of another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor.
- It remains the exclusive right of the University to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrollment.
- Language Requirement: While applying, applicants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency requirements before the application deadline.
Application for must be submitted using the Online portal.