University of Waterloo is a public research university with six faculties and ten faculty-based schools offers that offers academic programs ranging from Undergraduate degree programme to Postgraduate degree programmes . The citadel of learning hold the record and operates as the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
The scholars of the university gain confidential career advisement and coaching through staff-mentor scheme and industrial internship programs which provides various career opportunities for students after graduation.
- Host University: University of Waterloo, Canada
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Study Mode: On-Campus
- Available Scholarship Awards: Annually students can access over 200 scholarship slot (fully funded)
- Funding: The funding program will provide the award amount of $5,000 for one-year undergraduate degree program.
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- Language of Instruction: English Language
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Citizens of all nationalities with strong background in sciences, Arts, business and Technology are advised to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Interested applicant must be over 18 years
- Candidate must demonstrate a decent knowledge of English Language through International Test of English Language such as TOEFL, IELTS and PTE. Evidence of their English language ability to meets the minimum requirements for admission.
- Applicants must attach a personal statement to their application form to mirror their intention.
- Prospective applicant must provide high school certificates.
- International students must provide a valid passport
How to apply:
Application is online and free. Candidates who apply for the scholarship should ensure to apply before the stated deadline.