SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21
University College Dublin (UCD), Ireland calls for application for SPIRe Graduate Scholarship scheme 2020/21 academic session. The main objective of the scholarship is to attract eligible candidates with decent academic background to be part of the UCD SPIRe graduate programme (PhD and Masters). The scholarship will provide beneficiaries with the needed training, experience and mentorship required for a career development.
The Scholarship is to be taken at University College Dublin, Ireland and will provide cover on tuition fees and other benefits. Successful applicants will be awarded a scholarship and have the opportunity to simultaneously develop the practical application of their academic skills by ongoing training and experience of undergraduate tutorial teaching, assessment and pedagogical development.
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2020
Scholarship Host(s): University College Dublin
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Worth: tuition fees Cover,
Scholarship Allowance: Annual stipend of €7500 will be to the scholarship beneficiaries.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship applies to the courses offered at University College of Dublin
Country/Candidate Eligibility: EU and Non-EU students are qualified to apply.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have applied for a full-time course.
- Applicants must exhibit strong academic and innate leadership skills.
- In the previous study records, applicants must have an excellent academic record from a recognized institution. The attained record qualifies the candidate for direct admission into the UCD SPIRe graduate programme of their choice.
- In case of provisional offer, a Graduate Scholarship awardee may be subject to specified conditions.
Application Procedures for the SPIRe Postgraduate Scholarships at University College Dublin, 2020/21
- Candidate must complete the appropriate application form and must also have applied for admission to one of the SPIRe graduate programmes by the scholarship deadline.
- Application forms must be submitted on or before the application submission deadline.
- Applicants are to review the associated terms and conditions carefully.
- Only completed applications will be considered.