Interested candidate who wish to study in New Zealand sould consider applying for the New Zealand Scholarships 2020. The awards which aims to help build prosperity, security, and sustainable growth in partner countries are funded through the New Zealand Aid Programme and administered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
New Zealand Scholarship offers a world-class education, lifelong friendships, and vital skills to strengthen your career. To apply, you may need to go through New Zealand Scholarships partner institution or apply directly through the steps outline in this post.
Scholarship Host(s): New Zealand Government and Partner Institutions In New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Slots: Over 900 Scholarship slots are offered
Subject Eligibility: All subject and research areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Students from eligible partner countries in the following regions may apply:
- Latin America
Students from Commonwealth countries may also qualify for a Commonwealth Scholarship under the New Zealand Scholarships programme.
Check if your country is an eligible partner country
As a New Zealand Scholarship student, you will receive funding for:
- tuition fees
- Travel Allowance: travel between New Zealand and your home country (at the beginning and end of your Scholarship, and reunion travel for some students)
- Establishment allowance
- a fortnightly living allowance to cover basic living expenses
- medical and travel insurance
- Research and thesis allowance for some postgraduate students
- a reintegration allowance to support you to settle back home.
The steps/procedures to applying for New Zealand Scholarships Programme 2020 are as follows;
- Check if you country is eligible
- Check eligibility criteria
- Check research study subjects
- Check available research courses
The Scholarship application process would differ depending on which country or region you are from. Candidate must ensure to apply between the application opening and closing dates for your country. Before applying Interested candidates must ensure to have satisfied the stated eligibility criteria as application from unqualified candidates will be duly rejected.