Soochow University wishes to announce the availability of one of the prestigious university’s funding program popularly known as Jasmine Jiangsu government award.
Primarily the aim of the scholarship award is to support and promote the refined educational modules options available to international students.
Soochow University through time has been one of the most outstanding university with nearly 40,000 students. The university is structured to compose of three main campuses which reflects ts sublime ideologies and offer the students an ideal and friendly study environment. It is one of the top six universities in China. The Institution offers 124 undergraduate degrees and postgraduate programs which includes but not limited to Executive,professional and dual course programs.
- Host University: Soochow University,China
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Award: Fully Funded scholarship and partial award
- Number of Study Awards: Over 500 scholarship offers will be made to international students.
- Countries: Candidates from all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Study Programs: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
For an interested candidate to be eligible, the applicants must meet the below listed conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens that has no health related complications.
- Only outstanding international students who wish to undertake full-time study in university can apply.
- One who wish to apply must have an excellent academic track record.
- Exchange students in accordance to educational exchange agreements and Memorandum of Understanding between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and universities, the governments of other states, and international organizations.
- For application to the college and undergraduate programs, one must have a senior high school diploma with decent academic performance.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 45 years of age while doctorate degree applicants must have bagged a master’s degree and be under the age of 50.
- English Language Requirement: Prospective candidate must provide an International English Test certificates like IELTS and TOEFL or Certificate that indicates that they have been previously tutored in English Language to prove proficiency in English.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a scanned copy of the passport photo, highest diploma/degree certificate,, academic transcripts, 2 recommendation letters. However, for medical students more documents may be required.
The beneficiaries of this fully-funded scholarship that will gain the following:
- Free tuition fee and basic textbook fee (materials necessary for the school’s designated course of study)
- 10,000 yuan free on-campus housing subsidy per annum.
- Monthly living expenses subsidy of RMB 1,500.
- International students’ comprehensive medical insurance in China
- Students who would undertake a study program in specialized courses will be paid research support of 20,000 yuan.
- Postgraduate students/exchange students: 2000 yuan/month.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates can apply successfully through the application portal. However, the notarized copies of the relevant documents should be sent to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team.