York University offers International Entrance Scholarship for eligible and excellent international undergraduate students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and intend to fully enroll in a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship aid is granted to outstanding international applicants from secondary school (or equivalent) who present a minimum admission average and are applying to a direct entry undergraduate program. The offer is renewable for a three years period provided the recipient maintains full-time study status.
Scholarship Host(s): York University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Graduate & Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $35,000 per year
Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Qualification and Selection Criteria: Interested applicant are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Entrance Scholarship at York University in Canada,
- Applicant must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time Undergraduate degree at York University, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the York University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Eligible Courses:
- Environmental Studies,
- Fine Arts,
- Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Science
Application Procedures for the International Entrance Scholarship at York University in Canada
A scholarship holder must not be held in conjunction with another renewable scholarship, the York University Entrance Scholarship.