International Entrance Scholarship at York University 2020
Qualified outstanding international students who have previously demonstrated excellent academic achievement are invited to apply for the International Entrance Scholarship at York University. Interested candidates must intend to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2020/2021 academic session.
The prior objective of the scholarship is to grant academic opportunity to outstanding international applicants from secondary school (or equivalent) who present a minimum admission average. With respect to the academic performance, the scholarship award is renewable for an additional three years.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Scholarship Host(s): York University, Canada
Worth of Scholarship: $35,000 per year
Scholarship Cover: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for the International Entrance Scholarship At York University in Canada,
- Candidates must be international student
- Applicant can apply to apply the courses offered in the university
- The award is available for Undergraduate and graduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time study at York University, Canada
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the York University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application for the International Entrance Scholarship At York University in Canada
The application for the International Entrance Scholarship at York University In Canada must be made through an online portal. Application received by post will not be considered, likewise multiple application.