Qualified International students are invited to submit application and apply for the 2020/2021 International undergraduate students’ scholarship at University of Manitoba,Canada for academic session.
Founded in 1877 in the lands of Anishinaabeg, homeland of the Métis Nation, the University of Manitoba holds the record as the western Canada’s first university. To its credit, the University of Manitoba is only research-intensive university, and in 2001 was inducted in the university hall of fame as one of the country’s top research institutions. Since inception, the University has more than 29,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
Scholarship Host(s): University of Manitoba, Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Worth of Scholarship : $240,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the University
Who is qualified to apply : Domestic & International students who exhibit need for academic funding are encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Selection Criteria:
For interested applicants who intend to pursue a master’s in the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Bursary in Canada; the applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Credible applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is made available for Undergraduate studies in the course of studies available in the university.
- Candidates must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. Freshers from high school,likewise, must have attained a minimum grade of 12 average of 70%.
- One who wish to apply must have his or her academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae ready for submission.
- Language Requirement: The tuition language at the University of Manitoba is strictly English language. Therefore, prospective candidates are required to meet their English language requirements stipulated by the University.
Application Procedures for the University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarship
- The admission and application process for the programme are often considered rigorous. Hence for an eligible candidates to be admitted into the undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba, one must make sure to commence application on time and have it submitted before the deadline.
- Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements and adhere strictly to it as non adherence would automatically lead to candidate’s disqualification.
- Application is Online and Free