For an international student to achieve academic and career goals, a scholarship is offered to assist you in performing excellently and moving faster in your academic pursuit. This is aim of the scholarship of Victoria University of Wellington in offering Automatic Master’s Scholarships to international students.
The grant provides fund cover for tuition fees for all international students who meet the entry requirement. This scholarship is available for masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program for the duration of 1 to 1.5 years at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Host(s): Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Level Of Scholarship: Masters Level
Scholarship Worth: Full Funded Scholarship
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
Qualification and Selection Criteria:
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Victoria University of Wellington Automatic Master’s Scholarships;
- Candidate must be an international students.
- Applicant must be admitted into Masters Degree program..
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Must posses an excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking, and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Applicant must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Candidate must hold an offer for a full-time program at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Victoria University of Wellington’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Victoria University of Wellington Automatic Master’s Scholarships
Qualified applicants are required to hold an offer for a full time masters coursework in any programme offered in university. The only medium of application is online and application sent through other medium may be rejected.