Applications are currently being accepted from International and domestic researchers who intend to become a Marie Sklodowska –Curie Fellow/Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) mobility programme. The fellowship provides needed support to researchers at all research stages without regards to their age and nationality.
The prior objective of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie research fellowship is to encourage sharing of ideas and networking among different industrial sectors and research channels for community and societal development and growth. The fellowship creates an enabling environment for award recipients to work with state-of-the-art technology, build lasting networks, experience and discover novel ideas as well as enhance the soft skills of participants. The creative initiatives of this research venture hopes to create a dynamic avenue that will break barriers and create mutual relationship between academia, industry and business. Hence in doing this reach out to the public with forum that promote the value and fun of science.
Fellowship Host: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action; European Commission
Level of Fellowship: Post doctoral Researcher Fellowship
- Monthly stipend of €4,880
- mobility allowance €600
- Family Allowance €500
Subject Eligibility: Application is open to the subjects and courses offered in the university.
Candidate Eligibility: The Marie Sklodowska-Curie research fellowship is available for international and domestic researchers.
For a candidate to qualify for the Marie Sklodowska –Curie Fellowship for International Researchers 2020, he or she must satisfy the following criteria:
- Researchers must have had at least four years of research experience upon graduation or must have bagged a doctorate degree.
- Individuals with strong leadership and research abilities will have an added advantage.
- Researchers who are not residents or have not carried out their main activity in the country of the host institution for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the fellowship deadline.
- Candidate must admit to strictly adhere by the stated rules and regulations that serves as the code of conducts of the fellowship scheme.
Application Procedures for the Marie Sklodowska –Curie Fellowship
Upon submission of application, applicants are required to submit a research proposal of their research work including an up to date curriculum vitae. It is advised that the applicant identify with a host organization and ensure the proposal be jointly written with the applicant’s chosen host organization(s).