Annually, The University of Sydney,Australia provides funding for research scholars who intend to pursue advanced studies or research in the innovation and 2020/2021 academic session is no different. The major objective of the scholarship scheme is avail financial/monetary support to postgraduate research students studying in the great citadel of learning.
The University prides itself as one of the tertiary institution that provides the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia and world over .Among its tradition is commitment to create quality education and leadership opportunities for people around the world who valuing Indigenous culture. By producing leaders of society and equipping the people, the institution breeds individuals with leadership qualities so they can serve our communities at various capacities.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2020
Scholarship Host: University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Award: Fully funded scholarship award
Scholarship level: Bachelors and Masters
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship amounts to $6000 (Master’s) and $8500 (PhD)
Course Eligibility: All courses tenable in the faculties of the university.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection:
For a candidate to be selected as a Study Beneficiary of the University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International Students in Australia; the below listed conditions must apply to the applicant:
- Candidate from all nationalities can apply.
- The scholarship scheme is available to Bachelor (Honours), Combined Bachelor/Advanced Studies), Masters by Research and PhD degree program of the University.
- Candidates must be enrolled to study a Bachelor (Honours), Combined Bachelor/Advanced Studies), Masters by Research and PhD degree program of the University.
- Applicants who receive the scholarship benefits must be willing to conduct research in the field of postgraduate research degree.
- English Language Knowledge: Interested candidates whose first language is not English will be required to provide an International English Language proficiency Test Certificate as it is required for higher in the University.
- Document Requirement: For prospective candidates documents to be submitted are curriculum vitae , referee report from their academic supervisor, academic transcripts and a personal statement which must reflect how they intend to garner the needed support for their studies.
Application Procedures for the 2020 University of Sydney John Frazer Scholarship for International Students
As part of the application process for this program opportunity , applicants must choose carefully the Honours and Postgraduate Research program that matches his or her previous qualificationat the Departments. After creating an account, candidates must complete and submit the online application form.