Brief Scholarship Description
Among the primary objective of establishing the INTO Stirling Progression Scholarships to undergraduate and postgraduate students at the University of Stirling is the institution’s resolve and commitment to attracting the very best students to join their diverse international community, they are delighted to offer for 2020/2021 academic session.
The scholarship award is available to students who successfully apply for programme delivered by the INTO University of Stirling joint venture onto a University of Stirling undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Scholarship Host(s): University of Stirling, UK
Level of Study: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Worth of Scholarship: the scholarship award is worth £4,000 tenable till graduation
Subject Eligibility: the scholarship award provides cover for all the courses taught at the University
Who is Qualified for The Scholarship: International students
Documents to be submitted:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award,
- Personal statement,
- Copy of passport.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be eligible for the International Students INTO Stirling Progression funding at University of Stirling, UK; the following conditions apply
- All international students can apply for the scholarship.
- Prospective beneficiary of this study award must be a full-time students.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have successfully completed a relevant INTO pathway programme at the INTO University of Stirling centre. This excludes English only courses, including pre-sessional language courses.
- This scholarship benefits is accessible to students studying at Stirling campus.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must submit evidence of the following English language qualifications as English Language is the official language of Tuition:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS),
- C1 Advanced English (CAE),
- Cambridge Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE),
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE),
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL),
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE),
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
How to apply for the International Students
For an application to be considered, it is expected that one meet the Entry requirements which vary from course to course. When an interested candidate applies for a particular course, he or she will automatically considered as part as the admissions process. Hence, no separate application is required for the scholarship award.