Suitable applications are invited from international students by the University of Sheffield in United Kingdom for its International Baccalaureate Scholarship to be awarded for the 2020/2021 academic year. Interested candidates would benefit from the 500 scholarships made available for students who intend to commence their studies in the next academic session in addition to other study benefits.
Scholarship Host(s): University of Sheffield.
Type of Scholarship Aid: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree.
Available Opening: 500
Eligibility Status: All undergraduate courses that is tenable at the university.
Country Eligibility: International students from all nationale are advised to access the opportunity .
General Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for the 2020 International Baccalaureate Scholarship; Applicant must;
- Be an international students.
- Holders must receive an offer to study a full-time degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- Intend to commence studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- Students must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Candidate must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- When a candidate declares false information in application, University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- English Language Requirements: An applicant who have been previously tutored in English language can apply. However different international test would acceptable
Candidate can apply for this scholarship through an online application portal. Once an applicant have registered he or she would receive an email a course at The University of Sheffield.