Description Of Scholarship: The scholarship opportunity for Bachelor’s,Master’s and doctorate degree is now available at Harvard University for Distinguished Scholars for the 2020-2021 academic year. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
This Scholarship /Research Fellowship program is directed to interested applicants and scholars who have undaunted interest to received their BSc, MSc and PhD, with honors and are ready to receive support in the development of a research project at any of the schools, departments or centers at Harvard University in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, medicine, public health, political science, economy, sociology, education, engineering, architecture, or any other field of study offered by Harvard University.
Scholarship Sponsors/Provider: Real Colegio Complutense at Harvard (RCC) is a Spanish centre affiliated to Harvard University since 1990, under the presidency of Derek C. Bok. It is the only World Class Excellence Center in the US and has an exclusive relationship with the Ivy League university. RCC is a non-profit organization, aimed at providing academic, scientific, and cultural cooperation between Harvard University and the Spanish system of Higher Education.
Available Subject: Scholarship and Research Fellowships are awarded in the fields of sciences, humanities, law, medicine, public health, political science, economy, sociology, education, engineering, architecture, or any other field of study offered by Harvard University.
- Successful scholarship applicants and Fellows will receive a maximum amount of $35,0000 per academic year, during academic years of study respectively. This award will be compatible with any other public or private financial aid, funding and income from any source for the same purpose.
- Fully funded travel logistics and Visa for the duration of the chosen degree programme.
- Free accommodation at Harvard University Annex.
- Health insurance Fully covered
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have met the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed their studies (having enjoyed an FPU scholarship or equivalent) at any of the RCC Member Universities with honours (or the highest equivalent academic distinction), within the above-mentioned excellence PhD programs.
- Provide a valid TOEFL iBT with a minimum result of 50 points. In order to be considered valid, TOEFL iBT scores must be sent directly from ETS to RCC. Expired TOEFL certificates will not be accepted as well as any other English test. However TOEFL equivalent in Non-English speaking countries may be considered.
- Interested applicants must write a comprehensive essay to be submitted to the scholarship panel; lucidly explaining how the course of interest may impact in development / economic well-being of the country.
- On admission, successful applicant must provide Admission Letter from the Harvard University Department stating that they are supporting the applicants’ research project, as well as sponsoring their Visa for the entire period of study.
Application Deadline:21st February 2020
- Application for Scholarship and Research Fellowship using the enclosed template Annex I.
- Curriculum Vitae in accordance with the format required by the center of Harvard University that the applicant has applied to.
- For MSc and PhD applicants,Research Proposal for the project to be carried out during their stay at Harvard University.
- In the link provided apply with the Resume Format
- Application is online and free
Include Country code and City Postal code
The country of your citizenship